Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun With Wedding Registries!

We are having the best time registry shopping for the wedding! It's so much fun picking out things that we will be using in our new home. And contrary to popular belief, guys have fun with registries too! Dan was excited about pizza pans, blenders and ahemmm... a Nintendo Wii. Ha-ha.


Shopping at South Coast

Here are a few things on our list!

KitchenAid Stand Mixer, 5 Qt. Artisan in Pistachio
Which someone already fulfilled! Big hugs and kisses to the mystery person! I have a suspicion one of my Aunties got it for us! So excited!


Aebleskiver Stuffed-Pancake Pan
I can imagine making these little puff pancakes on Sunday mornings with Danny <3





Wusthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Set.
Droool...



 Blendtec Home The Professional's Choice Total Blender
A.K.A. The "Grandpa Blender" my grandpa has one of these and I steal it from him whenever I need it for recipes. It's the best blender in the world -- it can even make hot soup! Fancy pantsy!