Friday, February 24, 2012

Adventures With Food Trucks

We finally made our way over to the food truck gathering last Wednesday! Dan and I ate at The Burnt Truck, The Grilled Cheese Truck and Chunk N Chip. It was all A+ food, a fun time and definitely something I would recommend.



The Burnt Truck

Cheeseburger
Angus beef, American cheese, grilled onions, avocado spread
Fried Chicken
Buttermilk fried chicken, garlic potato spread, country gravy
Fried Bologna
Garlic aioli, mustard, crispy onion strings
Spam and Eggs
Soy aioli, fried quail egg, nori strips

 
I was skeptical about the spam and quail egg, but I'm glad we got it! It turned out to be one of my favorites!
The Grilled Cheese Truck
Dan ordered an American cheese on white bread with caramelized onions; I ordered gruyere cheese and fresh basil on white bread.
Chunk N Chip
We split a Blu-Laventine. Snicker doodle cookies with blueberry lavender ice cream.
Click HERE to view their awesome menu.