Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Me and Martina's Beauty Haul from Malaysia: Perfumes, MAC, Sephora, The Body Shop, Rimmel, etc

Hi everyone! I’m really sorry I’m not writing on this blog lately, I’ve been really busy with work, family stuff, internship preparation, and everything. But a few days ago I had a chance to take a short trip to Kuala Lumpur with my aunt and my cousin, so these are what we bought :D

Anna Sui “ Flight of Fancy “ Eau de Toilette ( RM 190 )
This one belongs to my cousin, Martina, and I’m so in love with this perfume! Especially the packaging and the bottle, so girly and adorable. The perfume itself smells so fresh and invigorating, perfect for teenager or young women ( or young at heart ;D ), this perfume is not too mature or too childish, beautiful scent for summer.







Carolina Herrera “ 212 “ Eau de Toilette ( RM 244 )
My aunt bought this for my mother. It is my mother’s favorite perfume. Smells elegant and classy.


And we got samples too :D I've been loving Calvin Klein "Euphoria" for such a long time, but I never buy it, I always chose another fragrance on the store.


And at Sephora my aunt and my cousin bought this two lipsticks and lipgloss, unfortunately we forget the price so we can’t really tell you 


Sephora goodies!



Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men ( RM 173 )
Again, my aunt bought this for my other cousin, CK Eternity for Men is his signature fragrance, and so my aunt decided to bought him Eternity Aqua, which equally nice smelling.


The Body Shop “ Dreams Unlimited “ Eau de Parfum (RM 115)
 This one is belongs to Martina, to me it smells like the softer and weaker version of Davidoff “Cool Water” for women, light, clean smelling, and perfect for everyday wear, I believe this perfume is still not available in my country, Indonesia.

The Body Shop “ Vanilla “ Eau de Toilette ( RM 49.90 )
Finally! The Body Shop brings back my old time favorite scent! I used to wear it when I was about 15 years old, it smells sweet and yummy, like it brings back a lot of good memories.

The Body Shop “ White Musk “ Eau de Toilette ( RM 85 )
This one is belongs to my aunt, very popular smell in my country!





The Body Shop Body Butter Duo in “Vanilla” ( RM 65 )
I love vanilla scent, so when I saw body butter duo is available in vanilla scent; I knew I had to have it! Like “ Dreams Unlimited “  I believe this body butter is still not available in my country.

The Body Shop Body Lotion in “White Musk” ( RM 68 )
This one is belongs to my aunt.

Shea and Passion Fruit Lip Butter ( RM 26 / each )
And do you all know, at the cashier we got 30% off everything!!! The prices I listed above are all the prices before discount!!! I love The Body Shop Malaysia!!!


The Body Shop goodies!



MAC Eyeshadow in “ Carbon ” ( RM 60 )
This highly pigmented eye shadow is belongs to my aunt



MAC Paint Pot in “ Bare Study “ ( RM 70 )
I heard that this cream eyeshadow can be used as an eye primer to prevent creasing or smudging, I tried it twice, and my eye makeup still creasing, maybe I should bought Urban Decay Primer Potion instead. I don’t know, let me see where this product goes.



MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC25 ( RM 105 )
My mother asked me to bought this powder foundation, in the MAC store the makeup artist put this powder on my both cheek, and oh my Gosh! I must tell you that this powder is miracle, it mades my pores disappear, my skin looks so flawless and not oily for hours and hours! Maybe next time I will buy this for myself.



MAC lipstick in “Rebel” ( RM 68 )
This one is belong to my aunt. This color looks lovely and sophisticated. Try this when you want to look elegant ( or dangerous and vampy! )


MAC goodies!



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in “ Glamorous Pink “ and    “ Dreamy “
The “Dreamy” is mine, the Glamorous Pink is Martina’s. FYI, Rimmel London is not available in my counrty...it sucks...




Rimmel lipstick in black tube???
I’m sorry I don’t know the name, is already being given to my mom. And we got free mascara too.



PS: English is my second language, so excuse my grammar. Don’t hesitate to correct my grammar. Comment, send me an e-mail, or tweet me @melisaberry