Thursday, July 14, 2011

Home Ideas

Here is a HUGE collection of "Home Ideas" that I have put together over the years. These pictures were taken from various home decor sites such as West Elm, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Design*Sponge,The Nest etc. Prepare for the greatest and longest post of your life! Enjoy.




Hmmmm. Chocolate walls. Daring, but I like it!



I like greens in the house. They always give the room a fresh feeling.





Oh yes! This is an organizers dream!



Very posh nook...




Liking the stacked books. Great idea!


This looks so cozy! Love it!





Lovely door.




Check-out the neat loft!








big tub <3

Black and white floor


Love the arches



Dreamy entertaining backyard.



A swing chair!? It's a little nutty, but I like their originality.




My wannabe closet. Simple. Organized. Beautiful!





Bold Print Rugs <3





This is wonderful! A fireplace in the kitchen! xo




Love this city mural! It gives you the feeling of working in a skyscraper in the comforts of your own home (this was by Pottery Barn about 4 years ago).



Parisian café inspired patio set

The perfect craft desk!




 
Outdoor patios with fireplaces!




Such a romantic idea. A husband wrote this song for his wife and painted it above their bed.

I began collecting these pictures years ago for my personal portfolio and did not save the location of each picture properly. I do not have original citing information (besides pic #1). If you have a link for a particular picture I will gladly give credit where it is due! Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the post!

Pictures: 1Weheartit