Monday, April 23, 2012

A Lovely Art Show and Dinner in Long Beach

Last week I went to my friend Christina's art show. I am so proud of you Christinyyyy. You are an amazing artist and extremely talented. You have a gift my dear.

P.S. Christina designed our "Save the Dates" too! She is so great!

Christina is graduationg next month with her BFA in illustration and plans on pursuing biomedical illusration. Wooowza.

Check out her amazing art at:
www.wix.com/cpecora/artwork












After the art show we drove to 2nd Street and put our name in at La Crêperie Café for dinner. We conveniently had the hostess wave to us from across the street when our table was ready.





Mmmmm...Dan and I split a
Crepe Carbonara Chicken breast slices, mozzarella and smoked bacon in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce with pesto
and a
Poire Belle Helene Pear, chocolate, toasted almonds and Frangelico in a crepe with French vanilla ice cream
for dessert.