Thursday, December 29, 2011

Will You Be In Our Wedding?

Daniel and I asked our friends to be bridesmaids and groomsmen last week. We wanted to be original and have some fun with how we asked them so we dicided to invite everyone on a top-secret adventure. 

--"Thursday 7:00, come alone and ware warm clothes!"

We meet at my house, ate dinner and then loaded into the Winnebago and drove to the docks in Newport. Our friend Ethan offered us his Duffy boat and Captain skills for the night (Thanks Eth-man)!

After we all settled-in, Dan and I asked everyone to be in our wedding and handed little gifts to each friend. Daniel made custom beer mugs with a hilarious picture on them. And I made bridesmaid boxes!



I found pine boxes at Michaels; painted them and filled them with pictures, my favorite tea, chocolate kisses and a personal letter. I was so jazzed that Papyrus had cute little bridal cards that fit inside each box.



Dan and I made these beer mugs for his groomsmen. We sent a photoshopped picture to Mouse Graphics and they made us special stickers that we placed on each mug -- you can even put them in the dishwasher! Too cool.



 The wedding party
*missing 3*
The Lovely Lyssa, Amazing Alex and my Big Brother Brandin



Boarding the Duffy









 Cheers! To all you lovelies.

Goof Balls
My 2 Maids of Honor!
Mo- Far Left
Shan- Middle
I love these girls.


Danny and I are so excited for all the planning, parties and fun in the months to come. We love you guys and we are so thankful for each one of you!

To all you wonderful interwebbers...if you would like to get to know Danny and me, here's our story and pictures from the past.