Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best and Worst Dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2011

These are my opinion about the best and the worst dressed at People's Choice Awards 2011 : )

Best Dressed

 1.    Mila Kunis
The mini strapless greenish – grayish dress by J. Mendel gave her sophistication and sexiness that night. The soft flowing frocks were beautiful. Two thumbs up!



2.    Taylor Swift
This peach mini dress by J. Mendel was stunning! The cut-outs detail gave more edge and playfulness to it.



3.    Annalynne Mccord
Rumor said that Annalynne took this dress from 90210 wardrobe department! This pretty dress looked demure with the drape detail on the front but when she turned around, bam! What a sexy back!



4.    Ashley Benson
The Pretty Little Liars star looked amazing with this one of a kind asymmetrical black and white dress.



5.    Emma Roberts
Looked classy with this black frilly dress.



6.    Minka Kelly
The first time I saw Minka in this Vivienne Westwood dress, I said “Meh !” but now I’m in love with it ! This dress accentuated her curves, showed a good amount of cleavage, overall she’s the sexiest girl alive so… I bet she will look good in everything.



7.    Selena Gomez
“Very 80’s! ” it was the first thought inside my head when I saw this Paule Ka pale pink almost white dress on Selena. But she did the right thing pairing this dress with subtle hair, makeup, and accessories.




Worst Dressed

1.    Raven Symone
Too much ruffles, too much volume, bra peeking out not in a good way, too much drama, too much everything.



2.    Cat Deeley
How old is she? She looked 50 with this dress.



3.    Leighton Meester
I’m not sure whether I like it or I hate it… This Vionnet dress was sure so playfull and cute on her, but I wished the bottom part wasn’t made by that ugly grey cotton.



4.    Katy Perry
Maybe all of you love Katy Perry with her experimental style but I’m not… this Betsey Johnson dress looked tacky. This dress belongs to 5 years old girl’s closet who dream to be a Disney princess one day.




Who is your favorite? Who is your least favorite? Tell me :D

Photos courtesy of: